Views of Japan

My photo
Hiratsuka, Kanagawa, Japan
Welcome to my little blog. I'm an Australian father, budõ practitioner, and freelance photographer currently living in Japan. Castles, temples, shrines, mountains and rice paddys are among some of the scenes I present here. Please enjoy Views of Real Japan.

Saturday, 1 January 2011

1 SEG TV receiver for iOS devices

1 SEG for iPhone4, iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch 4th generation, and iPad. Allows you to watch free to air TV on your iOS device.

1 SEG is a mobile terrestrial digital audio/video and data broadcasting service which is viewable almost anywhere providing free TV to 1 SEG devices. My car has a 1 SEG TV in dash as part of the SAT Navi  - almost all cars sold in Japan today have 1 SEG built in or available as an added extra. My wife's mobile phone has a built in 1 SEG receiver as do 86.3% of mobile phones. The ability to watch TV on the go on a mobile device is a driving force for sales of mobile phones in Japan. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

Blog Archive